Thank you for choosing Kalish Wellness Center
If you are a new client, you must complete the following steps prior to scheduling your appointment:
1. Click here to access the New Client paperwork: New Client Paperwork
2. Download the paperwork to your computer, open and fill it in by typing into the fillable fields (remember to save the paperwork before closing it).
3. Once you have saved the file to your computer, continue toward the bottom of the page to schedule the New Client Consultation appointment.
4. After completing the information on the following page, you will be prompted to upload your paperwork - click "Choose File" and upload your paperwork.
5. When you have successfully uploaded your paperwork, click "Complete Appointment".
6. You will see a confirmation page and will also receive a confirmation email for your appointment. You're all set!
Please note: We must have your paperwork 48 hours prior to your scheduled consultation. If the paperwork is not received in time we will need to reschedule your consultation.
CANCELLATION POLICY:If for any reason you cannot make your appointment, please let us know within 36 hours so we can reschedule accordingly. A $140 cancellation fee will be charged if the appointment is cancelled with less than 36 hours notice.
PAYMENT POLICY:We do not accept insurance but may be able to provide you with a SuperBill. However, cannot guarantee reimbursement.
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
CONTACT US: If you have questions, please feel free to call (775) 964-5099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular office hours are:
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT BY CHOOSING ONE OF THE TABS BELOW
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment